Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 10/19/18
This week’s roundup includes tips to help you create an effective Email Marketing strategy, strategies to make your Social Media posts more appealing, and ways to improve the Online Reputation of your business.
Learn how to promote your small business with Content Marketing, and prepare your website for Google’s Mobile first indexing. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Casey Weisbach discusses the value of high quality links and niche links to SEO efforts.
- Jake Rozmaryn explains why the cleantech industry needs Marketing Automation.
- Scott Beckman goes over the six reasons to build your own Marketing Tools.
- Ramp up your marketing campaigns by getting ideas from these top Healthcare Marketing Influencers.
- Learn how to improve the readability of your Content, from Steve Linney’s blog.
- Ian Hutchful emphasizes the need for marketers to make use of visual Content, engage in video blogging and create a Content calendar, for promoting their small businesses.
- Ritu Sharma offers guidance to help marketers build their brands using an effective Content Marketing strategy.
- Follow the tips from Issac Thomas to improve the performance of your Content Marketing campaigns.
- Ellison Jusino emphasizes the need to use smashing headlines, clear call to action phrases and social proof, for increasing Conversions.
- Aditya Samdani lists the best practices of Conversion Rate Optimization to help marketers increase the ROI of their businesses.
- Garima Saxena highlights effective ways to Convert website traffic into leads.
- Katie Sweet highlights the merit of personalizing your Emails at open time.
- Learn how to create an effective Email Marketing strategy from DaneBlink’s blog.
- Adi Angelova discusses how strategies such as segmenting your list, analyzing your Email subject lines and performing A/B testing, can take your Email Marketing efforts to a new high.
- Ensure the success of your brand’s email newsletter by drawing inspiration from these examples shared by Holly Hunt.
- J. Keeton’s blog presents an overview of Local SEO that covers topics rights from the basics to advanced strategies.
- Micheal Anderson draws special attention to the winning strategies of Local SEO.
- Haider Khan highlights the impact of Google’s Mobile first indexing on your SEO campaigns.
- Daniel Escardo offers guidance to help marketers adapt their websites to Google’s Mobile first indexing.
- Owen Libot emphasizes the need for optimizing your site’s Mobile UX, using accelerated Mobile pages and avoiding flash, to prepare your website for Google’s Mobile first indexing.
- Prasenjeet Kumar discusses how Google Alerts, Twitter search and blogging can help marketers improve the Online Reputation of their businesses.
- Sujain Thomas highlights the benefits of Reputation Management for businesses and presents proven strategies for implementing Reputation Management.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jen Saunders highlights the SEO techniques that can help marketers convert the right kind of traffic into satisfied customers.
- Learn how to increase the Organic traffic to your website, from Hitesh Bhasin’s blog.
- Jaime Nacach’s blog presents a practical guide to help marketers evaluate and improve their SEO strategies.
- Follow the valuable tips from Rob Miller to promote your business using Social Media.
- Ashraf Mohammed highlights how strategies such as conducting a Social Media Audit, engaging with followers and keeping an eye on SEO, can boost your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to make your Social Media posts more appealing and engaging, from Gabriele Manasse’s blog.
- John Vachalek draws special attention to the top trends that are shaping the future of Web Design and Web Development.