Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 09/28/18
This week’s roundup includes tips to create an effective marketing Email for driving conversions, achieve success on Social Media with a simple seven step formula, and manage your Online Reputation.
Learn how to create a unique Content Marketing strategy, and improve the performance of your Local SEO campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Arya Bina describes how your business should target voice search and smart speakers.
- Dan Brag discusses how to use web design to attract customers using the psychology of color.
- Further your industry knowledge and make connections at these Top Hospitality Marketing Conferences.
- Get inspired by these top Real Estate Marketing Influencers.
- Sujan Patel highlights advanced methods to promote Content in the year 2018.
- Follow the valuable tips from Ashley Davis to create effective Content for your business.
- Gabriel Swain emphasizes the need for defining a unique value proposition, repurposing your Content and blogging on a consistent basis, to enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to create a unique Content Marketing strategy, from Bob Coleman’s blog.
- Amarpreet Singh offers guidance to create a sales funnel that can increase Conversions and ROI of your business.
- Jacob Colleen discusses why it is imperative to understand visitors, use high quality images and reduce page load time, for maximizing website Conversions.
- Sawaram Suthar lists the proven methods to increase the Conversion rate of your website.
- Learn how to create an effective marketing Email that can engage the customer and drive Conversions, from Adelina Benson’s blog.
- Rohit Prasanna Munipally discusses how text only and interactive Emails, artificial intelligence and storytelling would trend in the field of Email Marketing during the year 2019.
- Rafiqul emphasizes the need to harness the power of Google My Business and expand your reach, for improving the performance of your Local SEO campaigns.
- Ted Winters draws special attention to Local SEO strategies that can help marketers rank their websites higher to that of their competitors.
- John Hughes offers valuable tips to ensure that your forms bring the desired results on Mobile devices.
- Igor P lists the steps for helping marketers improve the Mobile first compatibility of their websites.
- Learn how Mobile first indexing can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns, from Isaac Inegbenehi’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Jason Williams to enhance your Online Reputation Management efforts.
- Hilary Thompson offers guidance to use SEO for managing your Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Garrett Mehrguth draws special attention to Off-page SEO techniques that can provide a fresh perspective for your B2B business.
- Jen Saunders offers guidance to help marketers make their blogs SEO friendly and drive conversions from them.
- Cassie Olszewski offers helpful tips to optimize your content from an SEO standpoint.
- Learn how to implement SEO strategies for increasing traffic on your website, from Preirna Prachi’s blog.
- Lean how to use live videos, influencers, user generated content, chatbots, paid ads and social listening tools for enhancing your Social Media campaigns, from Allen Simpson’s blog.
- Surinder Singh emphasizes the need for using hashtags, introducing videos and posting continuously to boost your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Julia Sagar discusses how tactics such as creating a strong profile, sharing engaging content and posting frequently, can help marketers create an effective Social Media strategy.
- Emini Lilmusbi Babanla’s blog lists a simple seven-step formula to help marketers achieve success on Social Media.
- Natasha Lane offers guidance to help marketers fine tune their content strategies for providing an enriched User Experience.