This week’s roundup includes tips to improve customer retention with Email Marketing, create interest in your audience using Social Media headlines, and make your website Mobile friendly.
Learn how to make your Content Marketing strategies more effective, and protect your Online Reputation. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- This week’s Agency Framework goes over what it takes to more effectively manage a remote team and how to overcome the challenges that can arise along the way.
- If you’re in the Healthcare Marketing industry, take a look at our roundup of the top conferences to attend this year and next.
- Ken Royer discusses why SSL certificates are more important than ever for websites.
- Follow these top Dental Industry Social Influencers to get inspiration for your next marketing campaign.
- Elia Thad emphasizes the need for understanding your target audience and integrating SEO practices with Content, to make your Content Marketing strategies more effective.
- Walter Lim offers guidance to help marketers create the right kind of Content for their SEO and Social Media campaigns.
- Xavier Cheong discusses how Content Marketing can create awareness of your brand and enhance the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Learn how to leverage Content Marketing for improving your sales, from Steven Mann’s blog.
- Follow the valuable tips from Ivan Widjaya to increase the Conversion rate of your website.
- Stafford Joyce’s blog presents an overview of Conversion Rate Optimization and offers guidance to help marketers take advantage of it.
- Alex Mangrolia offers guidance to help marketers generate leads using email marketing, SEO, social media marketing, paid advertising and content marketing.
- Jayson DeMers’s blog provides an overview of CRO and highlights the best practices associated with CRO.
- Ellie Batchiyska offers valuable Email Marketing tips to help marketers with customer retention.
- Ashraf Mohd emphasizes the need for using segmented Emails and testing Emails, to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Emma Mears highlights the best practices for reporting your Email metrics and making the most of your Email Marketing campaigns.
- Jim Odom offers valuable Local SEO tips to build a successful small business.
- Matt Ruley highlights the benefits that can small businesses can get, by investing in Local SEO.
- Baylor Cherry highlights the common design mistakes made by businesses when they optimize Mobile websites, and offers guidance to improve user experience on Mobile devices.
- Winnie Wong’s blog lists simple techniques to make your website Mobile friendly.
- Christine Germeroth provides an overview of Mobile first indexing and offers guidance to improve your website from a Mobile standpoint.
- Follow the tips from Brian O’Connell to protect your Online Reputation.
- Komali Maraka highlights the importance of Online Reputation Management in today’s scenario and draws special attention to the benefits of Online Reputation Management.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to increase the Organic traffic of your website, from Don Purdum’s blog.
- Marcus Miller offers helpful tips to optimize videos from an SEO standpoint.
- Summer Beaty offers useful tips to optimize SEO keywords for benefiting your business.
- Alyssa Smith offers Social Media headline tips to create interest in your audience.
- Jim Bevin discusses how live videos, chatbots and paid advertisements would trend in Social Media during the year 2018.
- Ariadna Berrocal draws special attention to the expected Social Media trends in the second half of the year 2018.
- Corey DeJong highlights the significance of having an effective UX strategy to engage with customers, increase sales and lower the cost of customer acquisition.