Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – March 9-13
This week’s roundup includes tips to rank your websites high in local search, drive more leads to your business with content marketing, and increase sales from email marketing campaigns. Learn how to create an effective social media strategy for 2020, and improve the conversion rate of your website. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From The UpCity Blog:
- Eliana Ifill discusses the importance of having a responsive website that works well on mobile.
- Greg Hatch details ways to make your brand stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Rose Morris provides seven simple ways to create a unique brand voice.
- Matt Hampton offers his perspective on discovering your authentic voice in your content creation.
- Marton Varo explains why it’s a good idea to A/B test your video content.
- Learn how to drive more leads to your business with content marketing from Smriti Chopra’s blog.
- Aziba Ekio emphasizes the need for addressing your audience’s pain points and mastering the art of storytelling to boost your content marketing efforts.
- Shannon T draws special attention to content marketing trends that can either have a positive or negative impact on your business.
- Peter Dimakidis examines trends that can impact your content marketing strategies in 2020 and beyond.
- Dan Charles discusses why content marketers today must leverage video content and offer genuine value through original ideas to make their strategies more effective.
- Follow the tips from Alena Mage to improve the conversion rate on your website.
- Learn how user generated content can help marketers improve the conversion rate of their websites from Christopher Vasilis’s blog.
- Syed Balkhi emphasizes the need to improve your user experience and optimize calls to action to increase the conversion rate of your landing page.
- Jacqueline DeMarco offers guidance to help email marketers double their traffic and sales.
- Jodie Shaw lists best practices to help email marketers improve the performance of their campaigns.
- Chonce Maddox highlights the importance of mixing up the types of emails you send to your lists.
- Gabriela Damaceno offers local SEO tips to boost your visibility quickly and attract new customers to your site.
- Jackie Schluth offers Google My Business tips to help marketers rank their websites high in local search.
- Johannes Selbach discusses how mobile-first indexing can impact your search engine rankings and offers guidance to prudently avoid any negative impact.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Leah Murtagh offers SEO tips to help marketers increase online traffic and conversions.
- Learn how to audit your website’s SEO and grow your traffic quickly from Brandon Alisoglu’s blog.
- Rotem Gal takes a closer look at SEO trends that can help marketers beat the competition in organic search and enhance their online presence.
- Karen Neicy offers guidance in perfecting your visual strategy on social media.
- Learn how to create an effective social media strategy for 2020 from Melanie Tamble’s blog.
- Manan Ghadawala discusses how businesses can attain more online visibility, strengthen their brands, and generate leads with SMO.
- Angelo Rosati lists the benefits of B2B social media marketing and offers guidance to leverage it to its full potential.
- Emerson Schroeter presents an overview of UX design and lists the steps in the UX design thinking process.
- Learn how to enhance your website’s user experience from Rover Jones’s blog.
- Lexy Edwards lists the web design trends that can help marketers increase website traffic by 150%.
- Lyudmil Enchev highlights the need for marketers to understand the psychology of visitors to create an effective web design.