A quick roundup of helpful resources during this period of uncertainty.
The past week or so at work has been unlike anything we’ve experienced before. We know that many small businesses are already feeling the pressure. Certainly people’s health and safety are the top priorities, but the outbreak’s effect on businesses across the world has the potential to be devastating. What’s apparently the new normal for the time being is anything but normal.
We are here to help with our services any way we can, and we wanted to put together a quick collection of links that might be helpful as you navigate the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources—Find information about keeping employees safe, insurance issues, capital access, and more from the Small Business Association.
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce provides information on resources to help your business survive and steps you should take to mitigate risk.
- Financial Assistance Tracker for Businesses Hit by the Coronovirus—Stay up to date on what the government is doing to help businesses during the pandemic.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers—Focusing primarily on keeping your employees healthy, the CDC outlines what your business can and should do to help.
- Seven Key Actions Businesses Can Take to Mitigate the Effects of COVID-19—Considerations for protecting employee and company health.
Hopefully these resources can provide some valuable guidance for you under the current circumstances. There are also a number of state and local government sites with dedicated COVID-19 resource pages for your specific area. We will continue to post with resources and other helpful information in the days ahead. In the meantime, stay healthy, stay safe, and, again, let us know if UpCity can be of assistance.
We at UpCity offer our sincerest gratitude to health care workers, grocery store employees, first responders, gas station clerks, and so many other essential service providers during this difficult stretch.