What types of social content does a business publish for its consumers? How does a business manage its social media presence? These sorts of questions take time for a business to research and learn the answers, depending on the budget and industry. Now more than ever, businesses must utilize social media platforms to foster customer engagement and brand loyalty.
Twitter is one example of a pillar social network where your business can actively bring more traffic to your website. Twitter experienced a staggering number of changes within the past year. The company is setting up its first round of trials with retargeted ads, testing redesigns on its home interface, and more updates are on the way! There is no better time than now to start spreading your site’s influence on the Twitter platform.
With the abundance of new tools out on the market, a multitude of strategies are available to become an influence on Twitter. In this post, we’ve gathered the top 25 up-and-coming Twitter tools to aid in managing your company’s account. Give these tools a test run for maximum efficiency in your social media strategies!
1. Bottlenose – Illuminate the trending topics affecting your business right now with Bottlenose. Pinpoint trends relevant to your audience, view opportunities both for yourself and competitors, and connect with your target market as an influencer. Let the data inform your actions, not just your instincts.
2. Buffer – Explore, share, and track social media in new ways with Buffer. View daily suggestions for better social testing, schedule tweets for your followers, and identify potential resources for traffic.
3. Commun.it – Commun.it is the leading community manager for the Twitter universe! Manage multiple Twitter profiles, add on team members for diverse management, simply your reporting analysis, and more.
4. Chirpify – Do you want to know if your social media efforts are converting to sales? Chirpify is the tool for you. Allow consumers to interact directly with your content no matter which social network, and enable them to purchase your services over Twitter posts.
5. CrowdBooster – Measure and analyze your market with CrowdBooster! View insights, schedule content for timely publication, and get suggestions to improve its delivery. Take your social marketing to new heights with this terrific app.
6. Dlvr.it – Effortlessly share content across platforms with Dlvr.it. This application offers bloggers, brands, and publishers a way to syndicate content and manage its potential on each network.
7. Klout – Klout is the standard for influence across the web. Share new content, gauge viewers’ reactions, and receive a score based on your social trajectory. If you’ve ever wanted a clear-cut way to measure the spread of your brand, this is your app.
8. ManageFlitter – Work faster and smarter on Twitter with ManageFlitter. Manage multiple accounts, keep track of your posting analytics, and find relevant industry leaders using top notch Twitter features.
9. Nestivity – Transform your Twitter handle into a homebase for followers to get the latest knowledge and industry information with Nestivity. From here, you can grow your Twitter audience, host discussions in real-time, and lead social webinars with Tweetcast.
10. Pluggio – With Pluggio, you’ll never miss a direct message or retweet again! Instantly see new relationship opportunities, grow your following, view Twitter statistics, and schedule tweets at your leisure.
11. Postcron – This app is one of the easiest ways your business can schedule both tweets and Facebook postings. Integrate Postcron with Google Chrome, and schedule your tweets from multiple social accounts (and from a single CSV file!).
12. Postific – Let Postific become the social media hub for your business. Connect an unlimited number of accounts to the app, schedule all of your status updates, and track leads and demographic data!
13. Simply Measured – Configure your social media analytics into valuable business insights with the incredible Simply Measured app. Export beautiful reports to Excel, gather demographic data on your Twitter followers, and watch competitive analysis to keep the edge over your competition.
14. SocialBro – Enable powerful Twitter marketing tools for your business with Socialbro! Build out a dedicated community, track the competition, find the best times to tweet out your content updates, and much more.
15. SocialFlow – Turn an eye towards the value of social media on your business using SocialFlow. Measure your site’s ability to grow in social media and advance your storytelling through the wonderful real-time reporting that this app provides.
16. SocialOomph – SocialOomph offers users a plethora of tools, from scheduling tweets to tracking keywords, and much more. The power of this tool expands far beyond Twitter’s normal capabilities – try it out and see for yourself!
17. SocialMotus – Sign up with SocialMotus for free and take control of its intelligent social media monitoring tools. Analyze your performance and improve ROI, monitor user conversations, and discover where social conversions happen in your network.
18. SpredFast – If you want to see a clear picture of social media ROI across every level of your business, use SpredFast. Easily collaborate with team members, and transform your data into actionable conclusions.
19. Swayy – To uncover the most enticing content on the web, use Swayy. This new app helps your business find popular media based on audience interest, receive hashtag suggestions, and promote your own content.
20. Topsy – Search and analyze the social web with Topsy! Find links, tweets, influences, video, and more through the Twitter stream when you use this perfect analytics resource.
21. TwineSocial – Let TwineSocial become your social media hub. The app provides all the tools you need to grow and socialize with your customers. Get a dynamic view of your social media content and see updates to your analytics in real time.
22. Twitter Ads – Twitter Ads give your business the opportunity to promote specific tweets to a targeted group of potential customers. Focus on specific locations, gender, and interests with your carefully crafted campaigns.
23. Twylah – Get an up-to-date Twitter brand assessment with Twylah! Set goals, measure progress, and set a course to achieve your benchmark. With this tool, you’re taking the right steps to substantially augment your social analytics for the better.
24. Twtrland – Twtrland is mainly a tool to find the best leaders in your industry to connect with. Scale your business with the top connections with the tools available in the PRO version of Twtrland.
25. Twitonomy – Filter insights, collect data, track clicks, and more with Twitonomy. The app’s interface allows you to make sense of your business’s social media data. We encourage serious Twitter users to download this application.
We hope you enjoyed our coverage of these ever-evolving Twitter tools! For more information on the latest applications, keep it right here on UpCity.com. Inform us of your favorite tools in the comments below.