Top 25 Photo Editing Apps To Create Quick Visuals for Your SMB – Part Two
Welcome to part two of our photo editing apps series! Go back and read part one here.
Earlier this week, we surveyed some wonderful free mobile applications to create stunning images for your business. However, you may also want to check out some of the top low-cost apps. With a small one-time fee, these apps will help you edit your images even more and really shift your marketing campaign into gear. In this second post, we give you 25 more mobile apps to craft quick visuals on the fly.
Give yourself a minute to look at each of these high-quality apps. Glance at their features, pros, and cons, and then choose which one(s) get to be a key part of your marketing strategy.
Here’s our list:
1. A Beautiful Mind – You can buy the A Beautiful Mind app for only $0.99, an easy way to make stylish photos on your mobile device! Incorporate amazing fonts, simple sharing on social media, and high resolution photo support to make your greatest photos yet.
2. AfterFocus Pro – AfterFocus Pro provides you with the tools to achieve natural and professional images. Create realistic blur effects, use smart focus selection, and easily share your pics through email and SNS. This mobile app costs $1.99 to download.
3. BeFunky – Funkify your photos with the BeFunky app! At $2.99, add Old Photo and Toy Camera photo effects, and command powerful photo editing tools.
4. Best Photo Editor (Photoshop Edition) – Best Photo Editor (Photoshop Edition) costs $1.69 and gives the option to choose from artistic, filter, and adjustment effects for your photos. This is just a drop in the bucket considering the rest of the features we haven’t listed. Give it a shot!
5. Camera Awesome – Camera Awesome helps you take better images with your smartphone. Choose from a variety of shooting modes, selective editing options, and social networks to get your photos viewed in the best light. Buy it for $2.99!
6. Fast Burst Camera – For speedy photographers, Fast Burst Camera should be your app of choice at $3.99. Edit your quality shots, make GIFs and collages, and craft crisp action shots.
7. HDR Camera+ – HDR Camera+ gives you the ability to take pictures on Android with vivid colors and detail. For a low $2.99 price, users are invited to tag locations, compensate for hand shaking, and de-ghost your images.
8. VidStitch – VidStitch allows you to combine your images and videos for the ultimate viewing experience! Best of all, the finished product is optimized for Instagram, allowing for quick viewing and social sharing. This app price tag sits at $1.99.
9. Rhonna Designs Photo Editor – Ready to add color and personality to your photos? Rhonna Designs Photo Editor helps you do just that whether you are sitting at your laptop, mobile device, or PC. Create beautiful optimal edits on the go for just $1.99!
10. Paper Camera – For $1.99, Paper Camera turns your images into cartoon and painting forms in real time! Along with a number of editing effects, take pictures through a cartoon lense to see landscape change right before your very eyes.
11. Photo Editor+ – Photo Editor+ is a fully featured photo editor that works across all devices to edit photo any type of camera. At $0.99, use the app to create unlimited effects, utilize the meme tool, remove red eye, and more.
12. PhotoViva – Bring color back into your photos when you use PhotoViva! Enhance your images while using paint brushes that help you make abstract painted interpretations, in addition to tracking your brush movements for $2.99.
13. PicFrame – PicFrame is another $0.99 app that allows you to adjust multiple photos into an intriguing frame. Utilize adjustable border effects, more than 52 pattern frames, and customization for each photo.
14. Perfectly Clear – Unlock the photo-taking potential of your mobile device with Perfectly Clear for $2.99! Add depth and contrast to your high definition photos, or transform them into artistic or realistic versions for a dynamic visual experience.
15. ProCapture – If taking panorama shots are more your style, get the ProCapture app! For $3.99, combine up to 12 shots to produce a high resolution image, and use Wide Shot mode to create a wider, high quality photograph.
16. Photo Studio PRO – Photo Studio PRO can be used by both amateurs and professionals to create stunning visuals. More than 100 special effects and 150 frames are at your disposal. All it takes is $3.99 to get started.
17. PicsPlay Pro PicsPlay Pro is a mobile photographer’s best friend! 200 professional effects, powerful editing tools, and awesome photo decoration are a few of the features this app has to offer its customers at $3.99.
18. SuperPhoto – For $3.99, SuperPhoto Full shares 1,300+ unique, outstanding effects that you’ll love. Transform good art into amazing art with just one touch!
19. PhotoSuite – Discounted at $4.99, PhotoSuite is an app with a wide range of capabilities. Create picture collages, use advanced photo tools, and work with multiple file formats, filters, and effects to create masterpieces of work.
20. Photo Frame – Photo Frame is one of the easiest way to make photo collages. At a $1.89 cost, the interface is user-friendly. In addition, you have more than 60 layouts to choose from and share directly with email or any other social networks.
21. PanoStitch – PanoStitch is light years ahead of the rest with its multi-level panorama photograph feature! Although it is not a camera application itself, it can do more than enough with the pictures you save on your devices without any manual intervention for just $1.99.
22. Pano – Are you interested in making panorama shots that blow your competitors away? You need to download Pano, the photo tool that encourages you take beautiful seamless photos straight from your phone for $1.97.
23. Pho.to Lab PRO – For $3.99, augment any photo you want with Pho.to Lab PRO. Process your photos at high speeds with features you’ve come to know in any top-notch photo editor.
24. TouchRetouch – TouchRetouch allows you to remove unwanted items from any image with your touch. Take lessons from the in-app tutorial videos and augment objects within the photo instantly for just $0.99!
25. Vignette – With digital zoom, time-lapse, and a self-timer, Vignette is a steal at $2.40. Check out the astonishing frames and easy-to-follow tutorial guides to get started.
These are the top photo editing apps you should pay for. Are there any other image apps we should add to our list? List your suggestions in the comments below.
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Blogs to Learn From - June 30, 2016
- Ask the Experts 2/26: Google Mobile Search Updates, Rep Management Tips - February 26, 2015
- How to Create a Glossary of Terms for Your Industry to Publish As Content - February 23, 2015