Top 25 Inbound Marketing Articles – Week of 05/19/17
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your Email open rate, perform an SEO backlink quality assessment, and run A/B tests and multivariate tests.
Learn how to create a Content strategy, and launch a successful Social Media Marketing campaign on Facebook and Instagram. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Alexander’s blog outlines low effort Content Marketing techniques that can bring returns to marketers.
- Steve Conway’s blog presents a comparative overview of topical Content and evergreen Content and highlights the advantages of these two types of Content.
- Allyson Dilsworth highlights the types of Content that can improve social ROI.
- Ashley Zeckman offers helpful tips for creating a Content strategy to boost your Content marketing efforts.
- Kim Smith emphasizes the need to have Content Marketing goals, audience personas and key performance indicators as a part of your Content Marketing strategy.
- Dan Tighe emphasizes the need to start with an effective strategy and understand what elements will attract visitors, for improving landing page Conversions.
- Ayat Shukairy’s blog outlines the advantages and disadvantages of both A/B testing and multivariate testing, and offers guidance to run these tests properly.
- Billa Acholla’s blog presents content marketing strategies that can help marketers drive traffic, engagement and Conversions.
- Kevin J. Duncan’s highlights the mistakes that can have a negative impact on email Conversions and offers guidance to correct such mistakes.
- Learn how to get started successfully with Email Marketing from Justyna Polaczyk’s blog.
- Jini Maxin discusses how techniques such as thorough segmentation of audience and making iterative improvements in Email copy, can improve your Email campaigns.
- Natalie Ryder highlights how strategies such as revamping your Email design, improving your subject line and sending Emails at the right time, can enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Follow the valuable tips from Deepesh Sharma to improve your Email open rate.
- Sergey Aliokhin’s blog outlines the mistakes that can hinder your Email outreach and presents ways to avoid such mistakes.
- Jason Bayless emphasizes the need for marketers to update NAP information, use Local keywords and create social profiles when they create a strategy for Local SEO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Gaurav Sharma presents On-page SEO techniques to improve your website rank in Google.
- Learn how to do a backlink quality assessment from Andreea Sauciuc’s blog.
- Alana Berge offers guidance to improve site crawling of search engine bot in your website.
- Christopher Jan Benitez emphasizes the need to optimize for rich answers and improve user engagement to improve your SEO rankings.
- Helen Vozna offers guidance to find long tail SEO keywords that can improve traffic to your website.
- Learn how Social Media techniques such as boosting engagement, giving a lot of value-packed content and maintaining consistency can improve your conversion rates, from Toby Nwazor’s blog.
- Ashley Kimler’s blog busts the myths about Social Media Marketing to help marketers enhance their Social Media efforts.
- Brandon Leibowitz presents insights to launch a successful Social Media Marketing campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
- Follow the tips from Romain Ouzeau to build and maintain Social Media influence.
- Anurag Gupta highlights how Social Media strategies such as focusing on expiring content, using Social Media analytics and engaging chatbots can empower your business.
Latest posts by Andrew Peron (see all)
- Top 25 Inbound Marketing Articles – Week of 05/26/17 - May 26, 2017
- Top 25 Inbound Marketing Articles – Week of 05/19/17 - May 19, 2017
- Duct Tape Marketing Consultants: Now Featured in Top Local Agency Marketplace - May 17, 2017