Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 12/23/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to increase mobile Conversions, grow your Email list, and deal with negative reviews online.
Learn how to capitalize on the latest Facebook page design changes, and provide maximum exposure to your newly written article. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Learn how to successfully promote your brand, attract more qualified leads, and nurture customer relationships with Content Marketing from Bob Ruffolo’s blog.
- Katie Del Angel draws special attention to Content Marketing tools that help create Content strategies.
- Raubi Perilli offers guidance to create a thoughtful Content Marketing plan that helps track your goals.
- Erik Emanuelli presents a blog checklist that aims at giving maximum exposure to your newly written article.
- Blaire Knight Graves lists the policies that must be followed, to avoid being penalized by United States’ Copyright law for video Content.
- Learn how to improve lead flow from marketing to sales and understand why this process is important for customer acquisition, from Kristen Hicks’s blog.
- Douglas Karr highlights how techniques such as running ads on social media, and improving mobile webpage load time can increase mobile Conversions.
- Greg Shuey outlines e-Commerce marketing tactics that help improve the Conversion rate of your website.
- Johanna Rivard discusses the most common data types involved in lead scoring and emphasizes the need to develop a scoring criteria.
- Barry Feldman presents a Lead Magnet promotion checklist that helps build email lists faster.
- Chad White offers useful tips for brands to improve the credibility of their Email unsubscribe process.
- Tom Tate offers guidance to visualize the data that drives success, grow your Email list, and create a strategic workflow for curating Email content.
- Shireen Qudosi highlights the most important developments of 2016, that happened in the field of Email Marketing.
- Louis Foong discusses how critical elements such as attention grabbing subject lines, and relevant images can improve the credibility of your Emails.
- Follow the valuable tips from Julie Fjeldgaard to grow your Email list without exhausting your budget.
- Igor Faletski’s blog highlights how Smartphones have become extremely popular with online shoppers.
- John Jantsch’s blog discusses how setting up alerts, monitoring for opportunities, and allowing people to provide feedback on your site can help marketers deal with negative reviews.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Matt Cayless outlines methods to configure your mobile site, from an SEO perspective.
- Will Critchlow offers guidance to help SEO professionals deal with the impact of Google’s Mobile First Indexing phenomenon on their businesses.
- Jen VanIderstyne highlights techniques to boost your SEO efforts using automated tools.
- Learn how influencing more with Instagram, and customizing your Pinterest account can help businesses do well this holiday season, from Jini Maxin’s blog.
- Reid Trier highlights how B2B firms can leverage LinkedIn and Instagram to break out of Social filter bubbles.
- Follow the tips from Kristi Hines to capitalize on the latest Facebook page design changes.
- Brad Friedman discusses how hosting contests on different Social platforms, and offering helpful holiday tips can improve the performance of your Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Joshua Nite provides succinct tips to optimize new Facebook pages.