Top 15 Content Management Tools for Small Businesses
Content management systems are plentiful enough that you can find a worthy application at almost any price range. However, customization, ease of use, and design separate the best software from other web applications.
For many small business owners, their CMS platform can end up making or breaking their business. This is why it is important to take an in-depth look at all of the options available to you before jumping right in. Don’t simply take our word for it. Each website builder offers a free option for your business to test out before fully committing. Try out how the platforms will benefit your content management schedule and which one best complements your technical aptitude.
So now, without further ado, here are the top 15 CMS applications that your business can use:
- Adobe Business Catalyst – Business Catalyst is the all-in-one business marketing and CMS solution that you’ve been looking for. With advanced analytics, built-in modules, lead generation and reporting, business owners should definitely try the Business Catalyst tool.
- Breezi – Breezi presents a great-looking website in minutes from its website design remixing service and personalized design preferences. You may find less analytics features than other platforms, but the customization and CMS capabilities are second to none.
- Edicy – Are you in the market for a built-in, multilingual website, in addition to out-of-the-box SEO? Edicy has you covered, and you are given 10 GB of storage to play with! All of this is included with analytics and design perks in tow.
- Jimdo – For businesses that specialize in Ecommerce, Jimdo is a superb choice. Quick analytics, design, and social media pushes Jimdo above other platforms. Business and Pro options offer SEO upgrades and a boost to the range of customization.
- Moonfruit – Moonfruit grants you total control of site design and premium features (if you choose to add them). Similar to other options on this list, the created websites are also optimized for mobile devices. Give Moonfruit a try, and we guarantee that you will like what you see.
- Squarespace – A bevy of features are at your disposal with the Squarespace robust platform. Experiment with a wide range of tools for your desktop or mobile site. In addition, sync with Google Apps, MailChimp, or multiple publishers to make this software truly invaluable.
- Strikingly – Conquering the world with merely one webpage has never been easier. Promote and publish your personal brand or business with a clean, mobile-optimized site with Striking.ly. All the tools you need for an optimized website are right here at Striking.ly.
- Virb – Virb works across all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) to promote a connected perspective of your business brand. The whole website suite is available here, will email application soon to come and integration with domain names you purchase elsewhere handy in an instant.
- Web.com – Web.com provides a free website for your business and benefits functional users. If you are in the market for a full service experience, Web.com delivers professional copywriting, search engine submission, and ongoing SEO analysis.
- Webnode – Webnode is the ideal solution for business, ecommerce, and personal websites. The paid versions incorporate extra storage space and email accounts, but the free option is also strong.
- Webs – Looking for a professional CMS upgrade? You cannot go wrong with the Webs service. Among the many benefits that Webs offers when you open an account, you will find successful business applications and professional templates that enhance the look and feel of your company.
- Weebly – Weebly is a powerful site creator offering visually stunning themes. The Weebly software is a convenient option for small business owners, especially if you enjoy high-quality graphics and images.
- Wix – A website builder that centers on site presentation, Wix offers hundreds of designs to their users. Manage your blog, content, and social media all in one place.
- WordPress – Everyone knows the prominence of WordPress in the CMS market. As one of the most popular tools for managing content, WordPress is an excellent, free option for users. Although WordPress is not 100% simple once you begin installing plugins and design, it may be your go-to product if looking for function over stylish animation.
- Yola – Don’t worry about plugins, add-ons, or installations. Yola is a simple, drag-and-drop, CMS platform with superb analytics and intuitive customization. If you want an attractive site, with bells and whistles to track content and visitors, this app is for you.
UpCity understands the significance of using a reliable CMS for your SEO and inbound marketing efforts. What other content management options deserve to be on this list? Let us know what services are useful for other small businesses to learn about and test.
Latest posts by john (see all)
- Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Blogs to Learn From - June 30, 2016
- Ask the Experts 2/26: Google Mobile Search Updates, Rep Management Tips - February 26, 2015
- How to Create a Glossary of Terms for Your Industry to Publish As Content - February 23, 2015